April isn’t yet over, and yet summer is rapidly on its way here in Florida! It has been getting hot and humid. Today we had a rainy day, complete with thunder and lightening. I do love the rain and today it cooled things off a little, which was nice.
What is the weather like in your neck of the woods?
Enjoy the new releases this week!
Here is a quick glimpse of what is coming up on the blog next week:
In This Post
(For a preview of a book, click on the image to see the first few pages)
Click on the image to go to the Amazon pre-order page
- Israel Trip – Magdala, Bethsaida, Dan, Banias Spring, Caesarea Philippi
- The House at the End of the Moor by Michelle Griep
- The Heiress's Convenient Husband by Regina Scott
- The Socialite by J'nell Ciesielski
- Oh, Gracious! by Chautona Havig
- Something to Believe In by Jenny B. Jones – Book Spotlight, Preview
- New Releases and Giveaways this Week with Previews – April 25, 2020
Don’t forget to look at the giveaways on Goodreads! You can find them at https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway