It’s amazing how quickly plans can change! All week we’ve been talking about the hurricane off the coast and tracking its movement and speculating whether the office will be closed for the storm. Right now, I’m thinking I may just have a longer weekend than expected for Labor Day.
If the storm comes through Orlando as expected, we will most likely be without power for a few days at least. So I’ve been making sure my posts are scheduled ahead of time. If you don’t see a Saturday post next week, however, you can assume I don’t have power back. But stay tuned, If I miss being able to post next Saturday, I’ll be sure to include the new releases the following week!
In case you haven’t picked up on this, I’m not worried about the storm. I know that God is in control and no matter what happens, I am safe in His hands.
Enjoy the new releases this week!
Click on the image to go to the Amazon pre-order page
September 24, 2019
Recap from Last Week
- Songs of Salvation – Richard Spillman
- A Clever Alliance by Laura Beers
- Ford by Susan May Warren
- The Ascension by Richard Spillman
- A Soldier's Prayer by Jenna Mindel
- New Releases and Giveaways this Week with Previews – August 31, 2019
- The Courtship of Harry’s Wife by Jeanette Marie Mirich – Book Spotlight
Don’t forget to look at the giveaways on Goodreads! You can find them at https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway