Lots of fun books again this week! Which one looks the most interesting to you?
I now have three review opportunities, one for Christian woman’s fiction (which I’ve just started today – it is riveting!), one Christian romance, and one for a medieval fantasy. There are still a few openings.
Enjoy the new releases this week!
Click on the image to go to the Amazon pre-order page
Recap from Last Week
- Songs of Salvation by Lynn H. Blackburn
- Yours Truly, Thomas by Rachel Fordham
- Cross My Heart by Robin Lee Hatcher
- Amish Covert Operation by Meghan Carver
- Secrets of the Pastor's Wife by Christina Ryan Claypool
- Four Little Blessings by Merrillee Whren – Spotlight, Invitation to Review
- The Janus Journals by H. L. Wegley
- New Releases and Giveaways this Week with Previews – July 20, 2019
Don’t forget to look at the giveaways on Goodreads! You can find them at https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway