What is your favorite book this summer? Have you read one that stands out more than the others? I’d love to hear what it was. Please leave a comment.
Enjoy the new releases this week!
Click on the image to go to the Amazon pre-order page
Recap from Last Week
- Maybe This Time by Kasie West
- The Trouble with Nancy by Chautona Havig
- A Mountain Worth Moving by Amanda Mason
- The Accidental Missionary: A Gringo's Love Affair with Peru by David L. Winters, David Bredeman
- Core 52: A Fifteen-Minute Daily Guide to Build Your Bible IQ in a Year by Mark E. Moore
- New Releases and Giveaways this Week with Previews – July 27, 2019
Don’t forget to look at the giveaways on Goodreads! You can find them at https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway