It’s another new month, and this means more new releases than throughout the month, or at least that appears to be the pattern. There are lots of books from all kinds of genres to choose from.
Don’t forget the two review opportunities, one for Christian woman’s fiction and one for a medieval fantasy. There are still a few openings.
Enjoy the new releases this week!
Click on the image to go to the Amazon pre-order page
Recap from Last Week
- One Woman Falling by Melanie Campbell – Book Spotlight, Review Opportunity
- Risking Love by Toni Shiloh ★★★★
- Married to a Stranger by Laura V. Hilton ★★★★
- Something New by Joanne Bischoff – Book Spotlight, Pre-Order
- Until the Mountains Fall by Connilyn Cossette ★★★★★
- She Walks in Love by MaryLu Tyndall ★★★½
- New Releases and Giveaways this Week with Previews – July 6, 2019
Don’t forget to look at the giveaways on Goodreads! You can find them at https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway