Summer is fully here in Florida, now. We’ve had rain every day this week. So not only did that help drop the temperature a little, our poor ponds that were drying up are getting replenished. Yay!
While there isn’t a huge number of new releases this week, the quality is certainly there. If you are looking for a new book to read, there are some good ones to consider.
Enjoy the new releases this week!
Click on the image to go to the Amazon pre-order page
Recap from Last Week
- Songs of Salvation by Pat Jeanne Davis
- The Number of Love by Roseanna M. White
- Hometown Hope by Laurel Blount – Book Spotlight,
- More Than Words Can Say by Karen Witemeyer
- Mail-Order Misfire by Davalynn Spencer – Cover Reveal, Excerpt, Book Spotlight
- This Healing Journey by Misty M. Beller
- A Bathroom, a Penny, and a Magazine – Guest Post by Chad Pettit
- Harbor Secrets by Melody Carlson
- New Releases and Giveaways this Week with Previews – June 22, 2019
- Cameo Courtships by Susanne Dietze, Debra E. Marvin, Jennifer Uhlarik, Kathleen Y’Barbo – Book Spotlight, Preview
Don’t forget to look at the giveaways on Goodreads! You can find them at https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway