I hope you had a great week! Mine was good, I loved the conference for work, but whew!
We have a number of new releases this week in 3 genres. There are 3 Historical Fiction, 5 Contemporary Fiction and 1 Young Adult release. Dead Letter was reviewed on the blog this week. I have a review copy of the Young Adult book, Truth or Dare, that I’ll be reviewing here soon as well.
Make sure you also take a look at the pre-order books so you can budget for them, or better yet, get them ordered now! The list now includes pre-order books releasing in the first two weeks of April.
(Click on image for the pre-order page)
Did you know that there are book Giveaways on Goodreads all the time? Here is a link so you can explore.
Recap from Last Week
- Songs of Salvation – Ashley Clark
- Dead Letter by Chautona Havig ★★★★
- Knox by Susan May Warren ★★★★½
- Eat, Live, Thrive Diet: A Lifestyle Plan to Rev Up Your Midlife Metabolism by Danna Demetre, Robyn Thomson ★★★★½
- The Way of Glory by Patricia Boomsma – Spotlight and Guest Post
- When Valleys Bloom Again by Pat Jeanne Davis ★★★½
- Valentine Gold: Sweet Romance by Danielle Thorne ★★★½
- New Releases and Giveaways this Week with Previews – March 23, 2019