So, how about this time change? I’m loving having it light when I go to work but feel like it is getting dark way too soon! Then again, dark nights make for cozy reading. . . And this week there are so many new releases to choose from so you should have plenty to read.
Enjoy the new releases this week!
Click on the image to go to the Amazon pre-order page
Recap from Last Week
- The Sleuth's Conundrum by Kimberly Rose Johnson ★★★★
- The End of the Magi by Patrick W. Carr ★★★★★
- Veiled Blessings by Melissa Bennett – Spotlight and Interview
- Royally Yours by Melissa Tagg, Betsy St. Amant, Liz Johnson, Ashley Clark ★★★★½
- Just in Time for Christmas: a High-Country Christmas novella by Davalynn Spencer ★★★★★
- New Releases and Giveaways this Week with Previews – November 9, 2019
- The Rebel Bride by Shannon McNear
Don’t forget to look at the giveaways on Goodreads! You can find them at https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway