I’m glad to be home from a crazy week at a conference. It was helpful, interesting, and I met some neat people but I’m exhausted! It’s good to be back.
I hope you’re ready to add to your To-Be-Read stack because it is the first Saturday of the month and that normally means tons of new releases and this month it is no exception.
Enjoy the new releases this week!
Click on the image to go to the Amazon pre-order page
Recap from Last Week
- Songs of Salvation – Janet W. Ferguson
- A Distance Too Grand by Regina Scott ★★★★★
- Cold Pursuit by Gayla Hiss ★★★★
- A Cowboy Christmas: Western Celebrations, Recipes, and Traditions by Shanna Hatfield ★★★★★
- Wyatt by Susan May Warren ★★★★★
- Once Upon a Christmas: Contemporary Retellings of Timeless Tales by Toni Shiloh, Andrea Boyd, Mikal Dawn, Angela Ruth Strong, Jaycee Weaver ★★★★½
- New Releases and Giveaways this Week with Previews – October 5, 2019
Don’t forget to look at the giveaways on Goodreads! You can find them at https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway