There is quite a variety of genres and Indy versus traditionally published books this week. Whether you like romance or suspense, Amish, historical or young adult, there are new releases to consider.
I will be flying out on Monday to visit family and attend my nephew’s wedding that will be in two weeks. While I have posts for during the week and Sundays, I’m not sure yet if I’ll be able to share a new releases post on the next two Saturdays. So enjoy these, keep an eye on the pre-order books and I’ll see you when I can.
Click on the image to go to the Amazon pre-order page
Recap from Last Week
- Songs of Salvation – Jaycee Weaver
- The Heart Changer by Jarm Del Boccio – Pre-Order, Excerpt
- Don't Bet on Love by Victorine E. Lieske
- The Memory House by Rachel Hauck
- A Silken Thread by Kim Vogel Sawyer
- Kissing the Boy Next Door by Judy Corry
- The Trouble with Prince Charming by Kimberly King – Spotlight, Excerpt
- New Releases and Giveaways this Week with Previews – April 13 2019
Don’t forget to look at the giveaways on Goodreads! You can find them at https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway